Kubernetes Technical Support
Gemini Open Cloud Provides Kubernetes Expertise
To Support Your Maintenance and Operations
As your primary contact window for resolving usage issues and obstacles, we provide enterprises with Kubernetes expertise and advice, and make full use of the features of Kubernetes to improve information security, IT availability, reduce costs, and maximize your investment.
Assist in Maintenance
As your Kubernetes infrastructure is deployed and running, our Kubernetes experts are here to support your enterprise to keep the IT systems stable.
Technical Service Plan
- Single Contact Window
- Kubernetes usage problem consultation
- Troubleshooting and reporting
- Information Security Consulting
- Performance consulting
- Remote support
- Health check
- Security patch
- Correction program update
- Best practice sharing
|Service Hours||5 days x 9 hours||5 days x 9 hours||7 days x 24 hours|
|On Site Service||n/a||once / year||6 times / year|
|Regular Report||n/a||once / year||2 times / year|
|Response Time||Within the next working day||2~12 hours||1~6 hours|
* Note 1: The workday follows the Gemini Open Cloud's calendar.
* Note 2: Response time is the time to provide service by phone, Email or remote support in the first time after receiving technical support request (calculated by standard working time, not by 24 hours a day).